• To meet capital expenditure in Business/Industrial/Service Sector such as for purchasing Machinery/Equipments/Furniture etc.
  • To meet long term working capital need in the Business.
  • To take over existing loan (regular a/c) availed for such purpose from another Bank/financial institution.

Who are eligible

  • Individuals/firms, engaged in gainful Business/ Service sector/Industrial activity in the area of operation of the Bank.

Loan amount

  • After retaining prescribed margin (20% on project involving capital expenditure & 25% on take-over Loans) remaining amount i.e. 75% to 80% of the project cost, (subject to repayment capacity of the borrowers and maximum ceiling of Rs. 93.00 lacs) will be financed.


  • For loan upto Rs. 2.00 lakh only hypothecation of assets purchased out of Bank Loan.Third party guarantee of two persons.
  • For Loan above Rs. 2.00 lakh, collateral security by way of equitable mortgage of immovable property will be required. Third party guarantee of one person will also be obtained.


  • In 60 EMIs(Maximum).

Apply for loan