A Reinvestment fixed deposit account may be opened by any person, individual, minor/HUF/Firm/Company/Club/Trust/Society/Association etc.
- Deposits are accepted for fixed period.
- Nomination facility available.
- Interest is compounded on quarterly basis and payment thereof is made on date of maturity.
- TDS on interest will be deducted as per income tax laws.
- Premature payment available (certain terms & Condition apply)
- Loan facility against the Deposit available.
- KYC not required, if already having Saving or Current Account with the Bank.
- All other rules & regulations of fixed Deposit A/c are also applicable to Reinvestment of special fixed Deposit A/c.